Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vacation in Taiwan -回台灣度假

Because of the unpaid vacation from work, I decided to go back to Taiwan for two weeks. I already called my travel agent last night and had everything arranged. I will be departed on Oct. 5th. Apparently, it was a good time to travel because the airline ticket will be cheaper if departed on and after Oct. 5th. I don't plan on doing much in Taiwan. Visiting family and friends, and eating yummy food. Man, Taiwan has some of the tastiest food ever and most are not the fancy schmancy high class restaurants. Great, I have to be on diet after I get back from Taiwan. Why is that gourmet food and tight short skirt never go together?



因為公司放無薪假﹐我決定回台灣兩個禮拜。我已經跟旅行社訂好機票﹐預訂十月五號回去。據旅行社的人說﹐現在是回去的好時機﹐機票如果訂在五號或以後就比較便宜。我沒有計劃在台灣做什麼。探望家人朋友﹐到處吃吃喝喝。台灣美食最有名了﹐而且絕大多數都不是什麼奢華的餐廳。唉﹐從台灣回來後就要減肥了﹐為什麼美食和緊身迷你裙永遠不相容呢﹖

No comments:

Post a Comment