Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nonstop Wild Sex Weekend with Dillon

Just finished taking hot bath to relieved some pain. My private parts are sore and little painful for the past two days. Its lips and surrounding area are red, puffy, and swollen. I blamed it on Dillon and his thick penis. We had sex nonstop during the weekend. We ate, we drank, we slept, we talked, we laughed and we fucked. And we ate some more, drank some more, slept some more, talked some more, laughed some more, and fucked some more. We stayed in my apartment naked the entire weekend.

I picked up Dillon at John Wayne Airport on Saturday morning. He came to So Cal just to see me. Aww, how nice of him. I was wearing a purple shirt without a bra and a jean with a pink panties. He showed up in a brown polo shirt with jean. He looked good. When I arrived in the airport, he was already waiting outside, look anxious. We embraced each other and kissed for a long time. Oh, how I missed him. After we separated, I noticed a group of old white people looked at us with strange look. I supposed they didn't see a lot of interracial couple, let alone a black/Asian interracial couple. Well, that's Orange County for you. We stopped at a Chinese restaurant for some dim sum because he hadn't got anything to eat, and I wanted him to tried some authentic Chinese food.

We rushed home after breakfast. After we went home. I putted on a jazz CD, and we started kissing passionately. He embraced me and hugged me tight. We undressed each other hungrily. He unbuttoned my shirt and my breasts fully exposed. My heart was pounding with excitement. He suckled at my nipples. I removed his shirt while he fondled my breasts. He bit lightly on my nipple. I half sighed half moan, I leaned against the wall. He pulled on my belt, arched my waist forward. He removed my jean. He kneed down and licked my sex through my panties. I moaned. He removed my panties. With my sex fully exposed, he inserted fingers into me gently and tenderly. I moaned and rubbing his hair. He kept massaged my sex with his tongue and fingers. I was getting wet. Then he stood up. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed. While we kissed, his hands was on my ass, rubbing my ass. We kissed for a while. I unzipped his fly and took out his big and thick penis. I smiled and, jokingly, said:”Oh, my, grandma, what a big penis you have.” He laughed heartily, and reply “the better to fuck you with.” I said: ”woohoo.” He turned me around, with my arms against the wall and my ass arched toward him, he penetrated me. I then realized he wasn't wearing a condom, but it was too late. He was already inside of me. I sighed and with his rhythmical thrusting, I soon tossed the worry aside and started to enjoyed the sex. His penis filled me completely. It was less painful than last time.

We kept going for a while. Then he removed his penis. Wanting more, I turned my head around, puzzled. He turned me around, picked me up, and threw me onto the bed. Giggling, I laid in bed, with my legs open, fully exposed my sex. I stuck my finger into my sex, pulled out and licked my finger while look at him seductively. He took off his jean and underwear. Standing beside the bed with his penis fully erected. With a tone and muscular body, he was like a Greek statue. But he was just standing there, looked at me. With the desire burning inside of me, I asked: “come on, Dillon.” He smiled, and asked me to masturbated. Slightly surprised and puzzled, I followed his command. I rubbed my sex with one hand and inserted my finger inside with other hand. He watched me with his penis fully erected and pointed at me hungrily. After a while, I was getting really passionated and restless. I kept pleading him to come to bed. But he just stood there with smiling on his face, watching me, torturing me. Frustrated, I finally yelled out “fuck me, Dillon.” With a smile, he jumped to bed, and he took me. A full explosion of senses, much stronger then the first time he entered me, vibrated all over me. His flesh pressed against mine tightly. His tongue searched and tangled with my tongue. Our lips locked. He thrust rhythmically. With each thrust, my body was stimulated. With each thrust, I moaned louder, my breath hastened. Suddenly, it felts as if time stopped, and it became extremely quiet. Then, I had a powerful orgasm. Waves after waves of strong sensory explosion washed over me. The orgasm felt like eternal. With the waves of sense slowly subside, I realized my finger nails must dug deeply into Dillon's back. He was still inside me and still going. His penis thrust inside me. My hands moved down, held his ass, lustily pushed his hip against my flesh.

After awhile, he removed his penis again, and wanted me to change position. I turned around and was on my hands and knees. His penis penetrated me from behind. I moaned. It was my favorite position. He thrust violently, much harder. He spanked my ass lasciviously. I screamed in ecstasy. His breath started to hasten, and he came. He ejaculated inside me. I waited until he stopped thrusting, and all his semen were within me. Then, I turned around, and started licking his penis. I slowly licked away the semen and my honey off his penis. After licking his penis cleaned, I laid on the bed with him. Only then I realized the music was long dead.

We rested for a while. He started to kissed me and rubbing my ass. His hands caressed my body lustfully. He was harden again. He asked me to turned around, and crouching on my hands and knees. He leaned over to rubbed my ass and lightly bit my ass. I moaned. He slowly tasted me from behind. His hands slowly moved back and forth between my ass to my sex. I moaned louder. I anxiously waited for the next round of sex. He asked me for anal sex. I smiled. I did enjoyed anal sex, though no as much as oral sex and vaginal sex. There was one condition: condom is absolutely a must. I never allowed a guy having anal sex with me without condom. I always insisted on that. Smiling, I got off the bed and took out a condom and lubricants with me from my nightstand and went back to bed. With Dillon laid in bed, I gave him oral sex. After a few minute, I putted the condom on Dillon's penis and slowly and sensually lubricated his penis. He enjoyed it a lot. I lubricated my anus at the same time. He signaled me to be on top. I was on top on him, slowly lower my body with my hands guiding his penis. Slowly, he entered my anus. It was painful with his thick penis, even for someone like me who had anal sex experiences. Even though I was still painful, I started to moved up and down and my hands started to massaged my sex. Slowly the pain subside. The pleasure emerged. His hands fondled and caressed my breasts and lightly and slowly pinched my nipples. All of my sensual senses stimulated. I screamed, and I had an orgasm. He waited until my orgasm subside, then he asked me to changed position. I got off him and resumed doggy style with my head resting on the pillow. My ass was pointed high. He entered my anus from behind. We kept going for a while, then he had an orgasm as well. I removed the condom. We went to the bathroom and showered together. We only had anal sex one other time for the whole weekend.

That was only the beginning. It was late afternoon after we showered. We both were hungry. We didn't eat anything since breakfast. We decided to order pizza. When the pizza guy came, I was going to putted on a t-shirt and answered the door. But Dillon ordered me to answered the door naked. Why? I don't know. But I did, being in a mischievous mood. The pizza guy was a young man, must be in his early twenty. His face was so funny when he saw my naked body. He stuttered and his face was all red. I am sure it was the best tip he ever had and he would never forget about it. :) LOL After we ate, I took out two beers from the fridge. We sat on the bed, chatting. He was a great conversationist. He was charming and witting and knowledgeable and funny. We chatted for a while. With our energy regained, we were back to sex again. We had sex the whole night.

On Sunday morning, I woke up with Dillon slept soundly beside me. I looked down, sure enough, he was fully erected. I didn't touch him because he slept so peaceful I didn't want to wake him. How adorable, he was like a baby. After I got off the shower, Dillon was awake. Smiled, I said to him: ”Good morning, sleepy head.” Smiling, he went into the bathroom. After a while, I went inside as soon as soon as I heard the water running. I opened the curtain, went into the shower, reached down and held his penis. I was rubbed and stroked it. I kneed down and gave him a blow job. I suckled his penis and then his balls. After a long while, he moaned and ejaculated in my mouth. I kept going, until he ejaculated all his semen in my mouth. I swallowed and got up. He resumed showering while I brushed my tooth. I then went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Good thing I still had eggs and bacon. Cooking in the nude could be dangerous, but I wore apron. Dillon came in, kissed my neck. He helped me brewed coffee. We had a great breakfast with wonderful conversations. After breakfast, we back to sex again.

On Sunday night, we went to the airport. After we arrived, he insisted that I stayed outside. No need for me to go inside to see him off, he said. How cold. That somewhat hurt me, but I complied. We kissed goodbye by the curbside. I started crying after we kissed. He leaned forward, held my hands, kissed my eyes and kiss away my tears. Then, waving goodbye, he went inside the airport, left me standing by the curb crying. I already missed him dearly and can't wait for him to come back.

1 comment: