Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Fun and Sexy Day with Betsy

Betsy called on Sunday morning. Miles was in Japan for some business related meetings with his brother. Betsy was alone and bored. She wanted to went out for lunch and shopping and asked me to accompanied her. I happily agreed. She was one of my closest friend. She and her husband Miles are my lovers. I love her dearly.
We met at her house. I love her but I found that going to her house was a little annoyed. She and Miles live in a gated community. Every time I went to their home, the security at the gate had to check my ID and called them to confirmed. I know the security were doing their jobs, but since I went to Betsy's house a lot, don't the security ought to know me by now?
Anyway, Betsy was waiting for me when I pulled in onto the drive way. She literally jump out of the front door as soon as I parked. I got off my car. We hugged and kissed, then used her car. She insisted on driving every time we went out. We went to lunch first, to her favorite restaurant. It was a little Italian restaurant near her house. After lunch, we went to the South Coast Plaza. It is her favorite shopping mall. We spent the afternoon there. She is rich, but she never goes on a spending spree. She is careful, though not fugal, with her money. Though she and Miles are always generous towards me. We did get something. I got some clothing, and she got some perfumes.
After finished shopping, we went directly back to her house. When I entered her house, it was big and empty. The maid's day off is always on Sunday and their children were in universities out of state. I kind of understand why Miles and Betsy always have some wild party in their house. They must feel lonely in a big house. She held my hand and we both went up stairs to her room. In her room, she started to undress me slowly and sensually. NOT! Just kidding, LOL. We were too tired from the walking and shopping to having sex. We did take off our clothing but didn't do anything sexual, YET. :) We actually took a bubble bath. It was really relaxing. We were chatting. It was wonderful. After the bath, I was hungry. So I went down stairs to the kitchen to made some sandwich. I was complete naked. I did walk around naked in their house a few times before. It was no big deal to me. While I was making sandwiches, Betsy came in from behind, hugging me. Her naked body pressed against mine. I could felt her warmth radiated towards me. I turned my head, and kissed her. We kept kissing. I then turned around, fully embraced her. We started to made out. Our naked bodies held tightly and our lips and tongues interlocked. Then, my stomach growled. We burst out laughing. We returned to the kitchen counter. I resume making sandwiches with her left hand still holding my waist. We started eating. We quickly devoured the sandwiches.
We finished our dinner quickly. I didn't know what time was it, although it was still bright outside. After our simple dinner, we returned to her room. Smiled mischievously, she broke out some brand new sex toys. We quickly embraced each other. Her fingers caressed me. Her lips kissed my sex. Her tongue traveled my whole body. Her sex were like a flower. The red lips were like the pedals. My hands fondled her breasts. My fingers brushed her blond hair. My tongue licked her sex. Her sex blossomed by my fingers and tongue, her vagina were exposed like a flower bud. We had a long sex session. We used the sex toys on each others. We were having enormous fun.


Betsy在禮拜天早上打電話給我。Miles為了生意上的事﹐到日本和他弟弟開會。Betsy孤單無聊。她想要出門吃飯逛街﹐希望我能陪她。我很高興的同意。她是我最親密的朋友之一。她和她先生Miles都是我的情人。我非常喜愛她。
我們約在她家見面。我很愛她﹐但是去她家有點麻煩。她和Miles住在一個有高深圍牆和警衛的社區。每次去她家﹐門口警衛都要查我的ID﹐還要跟Betsy他們打電話確認。我知道警衛只是認真地做他們的工作﹐可是我經常去她家﹐難道警衛還不認得我嗎﹖
當我車子開上她家的車道﹐Betsy老早在等我了。我才剛停好車﹐她就迫不及待的直接跳出大門。我下了車﹐我們相擁﹐親吻。然後開她的車出門。每次我們出門﹐她總是堅持她要開車。我們先去吃午飯。我們到她最愛的一個意大利餐廳﹐離她家還滿近的。午餐後我們去 South Coast Plaza逛街。那是她最愛的購物中心。我們下午在那裡度過。她有錢﹐可是從來沒有大肆花錢。她在錢財上很小心﹐不過並不小氣。她和Miles總是對我很慷慨。我們是有買些東西。我買些衣服﹐她買了香水。
我們購物完了後﹐我們直接回她家。當我進入她家﹐她家感覺很大很空曠。她的女佣都是禮拜天放假﹐她的孩子們都在外州讀大學。我有點明白為什麼Miles和Betsy老是在家裡開狂歡派對。他們在這個大房子裡肯定覺得寂寞。我們購物了一天﹐很累了。她牽著我的手﹐到樓上她的房間。在她房間裡﹐她開始緩慢而性感的脫我的衣服。哈﹐開玩笑啦。整個下午的走路和購物讓我們累得很。那是還沒什麼力氣性交。我們是有脫光衣服﹐不過沒做什麼性愛上的事﹐還沒有 :). 我們其實是洗了個泡泡澡。很讓人放鬆的。我們躺在大浴缸裡聊天。是很舒服的。
洗完澡後﹐我覺得肚子餓了。我光著身體下樓去廚房做三明治。我常在她家光著身體走來走去。對我來說﹐並沒什麼太大不了的。當我在做三明治時﹐Betsy從我背後過來﹐抱著我。她赤裸的身體壓著我。我可以感覺到她身體的溫暖傳送過來。我轉頭親吻她。我們一直親吻。我轉身﹐滿滿的擁抱她。我們開始擁吻﹐我們赤裸的身體緊緊的相擁﹐我們的嘴脣和舌頭緊緊地相扣住。然後我的肚子發出飢餓的響聲。我們爆出大笑。我們轉身回到廚房流理台﹐我繼續做三明治﹐她的左手仍然擁著我的腰。我們開始吃飯﹐我們很快的解決了這些三明治。
晚餐很快的解決。其實外面天色還滿明亮的﹐不過我並不知道當時幾點了。在簡單的晚餐後﹐我們回到她的房間。頑皮的笑著﹐她拿出一些新的情趣用具。我們很快的擁抱對方。她的手指愛撫我的身體。她的脣吻我的私處﹐她的舌滑過我全身。她的私處好像花朵。胭紅的陰脣仿彿花瓣﹐我的手逗弄她的乳房。我的手指撥弄她的金髮。我的舌舔著她的私處。她的私處在我的手指和舌頭的愛撫下綻放﹐她的陰道如同花蕊般展露出來。我們性交了很長的時間。我們互相在對方身上使用各種情趣玩具。我們玩得很盡興。

No comments:

Post a Comment