Friday, September 4, 2009

Had sex with a black guy on the first date -Detail -第一次約會就跟黑人上床的細節

Had sex with a black guy on the first date -Detail
Well, I decided to write down detail of my date with Dillon. How detail? Don't know yet. Definitely contain some adult contents, so be warned.

Dillon picked me up at my house near six o'clock. I had to raced back from work, showered, putted on make up, and changed into a nice dress all within an hour. I wear my black lace semi-transparent bra with matching panties. I felt sexy when I wear sexy under garment. I wore a white blouse with a knee-length deep blue skirt. I took a matching deep blue jacket with me just in case it was cold at night. He showed up in a nice black suit with matching pants. He looked great and very charming. Although it was difficult to tell a guy's age, I would said he is in late thirty to early forty. We went to a French restaurant. We had some great food and excellent wine. We also had great conversation. He was funny and witty. He was also very knowledgeable and interesting.
After dinner, he invited me back to his hotel room. I agreed. It was not too far from the restaurant. The weather was still pretty hot, so we didn't have our jackets on. My black bra must shown through the white blouse. While we walked from the parking garage to his room, he was holding my hand the whole way. It felt warm and good. After we were inside the room, he asked me if I want anything from the mini bar. I declined. I think I had enough wine. I was sitting on the couch, he walked toward me, sited on the couch, and started kissing me. I kissed back. We started to made out on the couch.
While we kissed, his hand brushed my hair. I love that. Although he kept rubbing my breasts, that wasn't good for me. For me, that felt just a little bit impatient. But I let him. Then, he started to unbuttoned my blouse. I held his hands to stop him. He, being a gentleman, asked me if I want to continue. I hesitated for a second, and said ok.
He continued to unbuttoned my blouse. With my black bra shown, he impatiently rubbed my breasts. I sighed lightly, my hands reached my back, and uncooked my bra. He looked at my breast and started licking my nipples. It felt good. Meanwhile, I unbuttoned and undress him. He was muscular with a toned body. I removed my blouse. Then he lifted up my skirt and massaged my thighs. His hands moved higher and higher with me breath louder and harder. Finally, his hands were on my ass. He rubbed my ass in a circular motion. I moaned. By this point, I was almost on top of him, with he licked my breast and his hands rubbed my ass. I moaned even louder. Then, he tried to removed my skirt but it was somewhat difficult to do with me on top on him. So I moved to the side for he and he started to removed my skirt. I was sitting there with only my black lace panties. I bet he can see my private through the lace. I moved on top of him again. He kissed me and rubbed my ass. I exhaled loudly and kiss him on his head. Then he removed my panties. I trimmed my pubic hair. He look at my private and touched my stomach. His fingers traced pubic hair to my private. I moaned loudly and he kissed me again, and fondled my breasts. Slowly, his fingers massage my private. I moaned and moaned. Every time he touched me, it felt like the electricity running through me. His fingers then got inside of me. I inhaled loudly. It felt great with his fingers were in and out of me. He kept going for a few minutes. I was very wet. Then, I unbuckled his belt. I looked down, he was “pitching a tent.” Huge tent, I might add. He then removed his hands from my private. I then kneed, removed his pants and underwear. I exhaled hard, loudly, and excitedly. His penis was big and thick. Fully erected, I held up his penis in both my hands. It was circumcised and clean. I leaned forward and inserted his penis into my mouth, intent on gave him blow job. His penis was so thick that it filled my mouth. I had a little bit difficulty moving his penis in my mouth. Though soon I adjust and used to it and gave him blow job. I licked his balls sacks. I like to lick guy's balls sack. He seemed to like it. I licked and sucked his penis and scrotum for a while. My jaw felt sore. LOL. Then, he lead me onto the couch. Before he was inside me, I asked him to put on a condom. He grumbled, but didn't protest. He lead me into the bedroom. He took a condom from a drawer and asked me to put it on. I did. I then lay on the bed with my legs spread. Holding my legs high, he inserted his thick penis inside me. Even though my vagina was wet, it still felt sore at first because he was big. It felt kind of weird. Sore, a little painful, yet good. I exclaimed in painful ecstasy. With the soreness subside after a while, the pleasure that his thickness brought was unbelievable. He also had incredible stamina. I had orgasms multiple times. He also ejaculated many times. We had sex in many different positions. We had sex all night long. Afterward, we showered together in his hotel room. I kissed him and his member several times while cleaned him. He then took me home. It was a great night with great sex.
When I remembered last night and wrote this post, memory makes me wet and horny. Though I have to admitted, my private is still sore. LOL.

我決定把和Dillon的約會細節寫下來。有多細節呢﹖還不知道﹐肯定有成人內容。先警告。

Dillon在大約六點的時候來我家接我。我必須在一個小時內趕回家﹐洗澡﹐化妝﹐換上漂亮衣服。我穿上黑色蕾絲半透明胸罩和黑色蕾絲半透明小內褲。當我穿上性感內衣時﹐我就感覺很性感。我穿白色襯衫上衣和及膝深藍裙子。怕晚上會冷﹐我還帶著一件深藍色外套。Dillon穿黑色西裝和黑色長褲。他看起來很帥氣﹐很有魅力。男人的年齡不好猜﹐我想他大概三十多到四十多之間。我們去一家法國餐廳﹐我們有美食﹐有美酒﹐更有有趣的談話。他幽默詼諧﹐而且很有知識深度﹐又風趣。
晚餐後﹐他邀我去他的旅館房間﹐我答應了。旅館離餐廳不太遠。天氣仍然很熱。我們都沒穿外套。我相信我的黑色胸罩一定會透過白色上衣而顯現出來。當我們從旅館停車場走到他房間時﹐他緊握著我的手。這感覺很好﹐很溫暖。在我們進入房間之後﹐他問我要不要從旅館的冰箱拿點酒喝。我不要﹐我想我已經喝很多了。我當時是坐在沙發上﹐他走向我﹐坐在沙發上﹐開始親吻我。我回親他。我們開始在沙發上溫存。當我們擁吻時﹐他的手撫弄著我的頭髮﹐我很喜歡這樣。不過他也隔著衣服揉著我的胸部﹐我不太喜歡這樣。對我而已﹐感覺他稍微猴急了些。不過我讓他愛撫我的胸部。然後他開始解我上衣的鈕釦。我緊握他的雙手﹐阻止他。展現紳士風度的他問我願不願意繼續。我遲疑了一會﹐然後同意繼續。
他繼續解我上衣的鈕釦。當我的黑色胸罩曝露出來﹐他有點猴急的揉著我的乳房。我輕輕的嘆口氣﹐雙手伸到背後﹐解開我的胸罩。他看著我的胸部﹐然後開始舔著我的乳頭。感覺很好。同時我也解開他襯衫鈕釦﹐脫掉他上衣。他身體飽滿﹐肌肉線條明顯。我脫掉上衣﹐然後他拉著我的裙子﹐愛撫我的大腿。他的雙手越摸越高﹐我的喘氣也越用力大聲。最後﹐他的雙手摸著我的臀部。他用圓圈的動作揉著我的臀部。我呻吟。在這個時候﹐我幾乎坐到他身上了。他的舌頭不斷的舔著我的乳房﹐他的雙手愛撫著我的臀部。我呻吟更大聲了。然後他試著脫我的裙子﹐不過我在上位﹐緊壓著他﹐並不容易解開我的裙子。我移到一邊﹐讓他比較好脫我的裙子。他脫掉我的裙子﹐我斜坐在沙發上﹐只穿著黑色蕾絲內褲。我打賭他一定可以透過蕾絲﹐看到我的私處。我翻身從新坐在他身上。他親吻我並且揉著我的臀部﹐我大聲的吐氣﹐然後親吻他的頭。然後他脫掉我的內褲。我修剪過我的陰毛。他看著我的私處﹐撫摸我的腹部。他的手指沿著我的陰毛一路摸到我的私處。我呻吟更大聲﹐他再親我﹐愛撫我的乳房。他的手指慢慢的愛撫我的私處。我不斷的呻吟。每當他觸摸我﹐感覺就好像電流穿過我的身體。然後他的手指插入我的陰道。我大聲的深呼吸。他的手指進出我﹐感覺非常好。他繼續愛撫我好幾分鐘﹐我私處變得很濕。然後我解開他的腰帶﹐我往下看﹐他下面已經“搭帳篷”﹐很大的帳篷。他從我的私處移開他的手。我跪在他面前﹐脫掉他的長褲和內褲。我用力的﹐大聲的﹐興奮的吐氣。他的陰莖又大又粗。完全的勃起﹐我用雙手握著他的陰莖。它割過包皮﹐乾淨。我身體往前﹐將他的陰莖塞入口中﹐打算幫他口交。他的陰莖粗到塞滿我的嘴巴﹐有點難讓它在我口中移動。不過很快的我就學會調整﹐也習慣了﹐就幫他口交。我舔著他的陰囊﹐我喜歡舔男人的陰囊。他顯然也喜歡讓我舔。我對他的陰莖陰囊又吸又舔了好一陣子。我下巴都酸了﹐哈哈。然後他拉著我到沙發上﹐在他進入我之前﹐我要求他帶上保險套。他低聲含糊的埋怨了一下﹐不過並沒有拒絕。他帶我進入臥房﹐他從抽屜裡拿了一個保險套﹐要我幫他帶上。然後我躺在床上﹐打開雙腿。他抬高我的腿﹐粗大的陰莖插入了我。一開始雖然我陰道已經濕了﹐還是會有點痛﹐因為他的陰莖粗大。感覺還滿奇怪的。酸﹐有點痛﹐可是又有快感。我在痛的快感中叫著。過一會﹐酸痛感消退後﹐他的粗大帶來了難以想像的快樂。他體力也很強。我性高潮了很多次。他也射精了幾次。我們變換不同的姿勢。我們性交了一整晚。事畢之後﹐我們一起洗澡﹐在幫他清洗時﹐我親了他和他的陰莖好多次。然後他帶我回家。這是個充滿美妙性愛的美妙夜晚。
當我回想昨晚﹐寫下這篇文章時﹐記憶讓我濕了﹐而且興奮。不過我承認﹐到現在我的私處還有點酸﹐哈哈哈。

No comments:

Post a Comment