Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quiet Peaceful Night

Tonight was quiet. As I grew older, the wild sex night slowly replaced by quiet night at home. I enjoy the quiet, tranquil nights. Most of my weeknights now consist of watching TV, reading a good book, watching DVD (I had a NetFlix membership), and surfing internet. Sometimes one of my steady sexual partners would come over, or I went to their houses, but that only happen once or twice per week.

今晚是個安祥的夜晚。年紀漸大﹐狂熱性愛的夜晚漸漸變成在家的安靜夜晚。我喜歡平靜﹐安寧的夜晚。現在大部份的非假日晚上都是看看電視﹐讀讀書﹐看DVD﹐還有上網。有時候我的固定性伴侶會來我家﹐或是我去他們家﹐不過大概一個禮拜只有一﹑兩次如此。

Updated: I thought it would be a quiet night. I started reading “Delta of Venus.” Darn, I got hot and bother. *Fanning myself* Anais Nin was such a wonderful and talented writer. The sex scenes are all done in tasteful and poetic way; yet still raw, sensual, and emotional. *Keep fanning self harder* I reread my posts, the sex parts are pale by comparison. The only consultation is that I got to personally experience all of the sex.

我以為今晚會是個安靜的夜晚。我開始讀“Delta of Venus”。真是讓人全身發熱 *對自己煽風解熱* Anais Nin真是非常好﹐非常有才華。書中的性愛場面都很有品味﹐又有詩意﹐可是仍然保有原始的﹐官能的﹐和濃烈的情感。*煽風煽得更用力*我重讀了我的文章﹐有關性愛的部份相比之下﹐顯得很蒼白。唯一值得安慰的是我親身體驗了所有的性愛場面。

No comments:

Post a Comment