Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy Afternoon with Dillon -和Dillon的瘋狂午後

I took the afternoon yesterday on some make up excuses. Dillon came to SoCal for business and his flight back home was at 8pm. Unfortunately he couldn't stay longer. We had to used the time wisely, which was nonstop sex for us. LOL. He got off work around 3pm. I met him in a shopping center near his client's. We hugged and kissed when we met. Even though we kept in touch via email, nothing beats physical contacts. I got in his car and went to a motel nearby.

Once we were in the room, we started to undressed each other feverishly while kissing. He picked me up, threw me onto the bed, and started caressing me. His hands caressed me violently. Pressed hard against my flesh, his hands moved through every curve of my body. His palms playfully fondled my breasts. His mouth lightly and playfully bit my nipples. His tongue traveled my whole body. He explored every nook and alcove of my body. His fingers inserted into my sex and anus, rubbing vigorously. My body shook with pleasure.

Erected proudly before me, his thick penis raised mightily. I bowed before him, greedily tasted his penis. He closed his eyes, enjoyed the oral sex. His penis was too long and thick for me to take it completely in my mouth. My hands stroked the based of the penis while my mouth covered the tip. My tongue licked voraciously. My hands slowly massaged his testicles, in sync with my mouth's motion of sucking his penis. Then, I sucked his testicles while my hands stroked his penis.

I laid down, he raised my legs up, exposed my sex. He inserted his thick penis with ferocity, ravished me. I cried out in both pain and pleasure. His hip moved ferociously, shaking my whole body. Our bodies entangled passionately. Later, I turned and was on my arms and knees. He entered me from behind. Ferociously as before, the intense sensual feelings engulfed me like a flash flood. He bent over and his hands massaged between my legs. Stimulated, I screamed in extremely delirious pleasure. He moved faster. He moved so violently and so strongly our sexes made a noisy sensual music. I climaxed. The orgasm washed over me in waves after waves of carnal pleasure. All the while his hands was still massage me.

He turned me to the side and raised me right leg high while his penis was still inside of me. He moved tenderly this time. I turned my head and we kissed. My hand massaged my sex while his hip moved delicately. Gradually, the pleasure intensified, my breathing became harder and deeper. Sensing my rising pleasure, he moved faster with much ferocity. With blinding white light flashed before me, I had orgasm again. The extremely strong pleasure rushed me and I was in delirium, speechless, only capable of animal-like scream.

He asked me to crouched on the bed on my all fours. I followed his order. With my head rested on the bed and my ass high, my sex was completely exposed. He took his belt, and tied my hands behind my back. Unknown what he planned to do, I turned my head and plead with him “Don't hurt me Dillon.” He smiled mischievously, and spanked my ass hard. I exclaim in pleasure. He licked and kissed my exposed sex. He slowly traced the tattoo on my lower back, and occasionally spanked me hard. I moaned. Each time he spanked me, it sent a electrical shock of pleasure to my body. Then he entered me. His hips moved rhythmically. With each thrust, his breath faster and heavier. And with each breath, he thrust faster and heavier. Finally, he climaxed and came in me.

We had wild and intense sex all afternoon and evening. By the time he needed to go to the airport, we realized we hadn't eat anything. We went back to my car. We then parted our way.


昨天我捏造一些理由跟公司請下午的假。Dillon來南加談生意﹐他回程的飛機是當天晚上八點。可惜他不能留久一點。短短的時間必須好好利用﹐對我們來說﹐最好的利用就是無止境的性愛。哈哈哈。他大約在三點時結束工作﹐我在他客戶附近的一個購物中心見面。我們緊緊的擁抱和親吻。雖然我們靠著email保持聯繫﹐肢體的接觸還是最舒適的。我上他的車去附近一家汽車旅館。

我們一進入房門﹐我們邊親吻﹐邊狂熱的脫對方的衣服。他把我抱去﹐丟上床﹐然後開始愛撫我。他的雙手激烈的撫摸我。他的雙手用力的擠壓我的肉體﹐遊走過我身上的每個曲線。他的手掌快樂的撫弄我的乳房。他的嘴輕輕的嚙咬我的乳頭。他的舌頭嘗過我全身。他發掘我身上每個角落。他的手指插入我的私處和肛門﹐猛力的來回推刺。快感撼動我的身體。

他粗大的陰莖在我面前驕傲的勃起﹐雄偉的升起。我在他面前拜倒﹐貪婪的嘗他的陰莖。他閉上眼睛﹐享受這口交。他的陰莖太長太粗﹐我無法完全將它塞入口中。我的雙手上下愛撫陰莖的底部﹐我的嘴吸允陰莖的頂部。我的舌頭貪心的舔著。我的手配合我嘴巴吸允陰莖的動作﹐緩慢的按摩他的睾丸。然後我吸允他的睾丸﹐雙手愛撫他的陰莖。

我躺下來﹐他抬起我的雙腿﹐我的私處暴露出來。他用力的將他粗大的陰莖插入﹐猛烈的佔有我。我在痛楚和快樂中叫喊著。他的臀部大力的移動﹐震動我全身。我們的身體熱切的交纏。過了一會﹐我轉過身﹐雙手雙腳撐著我。他從背後進入我。跟剛剛一樣的猛烈﹐強烈的肉慾如同突然而來的洪水包圍著我。他彎腰伸手按摩我兩腿之間。肉體受到刺激﹐我在極度的狂喜中高呼。他動得越來越快。他的衝刺劇烈強力到我們的私處擠壓出吵雜的肉慾音樂。我性高潮了。一波波的色慾快感沖過我全身﹐在此同時﹐他的雙手仍然在愛撫我的私處。

他的陰莖還在我的體內﹐他將我轉到側面並且抬高我的右腳。他這次溫柔的移動。我轉頭跟他熱吻。我的手愛撫自己的私處﹐他的臀輕巧的移動。快感漸漸的強烈﹐我的呼吸變得又深又沉。察覺到我漸漸昇高的快感﹐他動得又快又用力。我眼前閃過強烈的白光﹐我又高潮了。極度強烈的高潮撞擊著我﹐我陷入極度的興奮﹐無法說話﹐只能發出如同野獸般的狂呼。

他要求我再彎腰四肢俯臥到床上﹐我服從他的命令。在我的頭靠在床上﹐我的臀部翹高的這個姿勢下﹐我的私處完全暴露出來。他用他的皮帶將我的雙手綁在背後。在完全不知道他要做什麼的情況下﹐我轉頭面對他﹐跟他哀求說﹕“別折磨我﹐Dillon。”他頑皮的笑﹐然後用力的打我的臀部。我高興的呼叫。他舔著吻著我暴露的私處。他慢慢描摹 我腰部的刺青﹐有時再打我臀部。我呻吟著。每次他打我臀部﹐一股如同電流的刺激感穿過我。然後他插入我的身體。他的臀部有節奏的擺動。隨著每次的插刺﹐他的呼吸變快變重。隨著每次的呼吸﹐他的插刺變快變重。終於他也高潮﹐在我體內射精。

我們整個下午和傍晚都沉浸在狂熱強烈的肉慾之中。當他需要去機場的時間到時﹐我們才發現我們都還沒吃東西。我們回到我停車的地方﹐然後我們就分道揚鑣。

No comments:

Post a Comment