Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Productive Night

After work, I went directly to Bill's fitness club. Haven't been there for a few weeks now. Normally I go to the fitness club about once per week, but sort of lazy to go lately. I know, even once per week is not enough, plus I love gourmet food. Sigh, I just don't like to exercise. I gained some weight recently, which is what prompted me to go to the fitness club today. Bill was happy to see me. He was happier after I gave him a blow job in his office. :) Anyway, I had a good work-out, other than the oral sex, of course. After the work-out, I went to dinner with Bill. I did some job searching after I got home. Sent out my resume to some places. Keep my fingers crossed. Bill's fitness club wasn't hiring. He is under a lot of pressure since the membership declined sharply in this economy. He looked stress. I kind of worry for him. He needs some gal to takes care of him. Clearly I am not the one.

下班之後﹐我直接去Bill的健身中心。這幾個禮拜都沒去。一般來說﹐我大概每個禮拜去一次。即使一個禮拜去一次也不夠﹐而且我喜愛吃美食。我就是不喜歡運動嘛。最近體重增加了一些﹐這是我今天會跑去健身中心的原因。Bill很高興看到我﹐我在他的辦公室裡幫他口交後他更高興了﹐哈哈哈。今天運動的很充足﹐嗯﹐除了口交之外﹐還有做其他運動啦。運動完了之後﹐跟Bill去吃晚餐。回家後上網找工作﹐把我的履歷表寄到一些公司。希望好運囉。Bill的健身中心沒有要請人。他最近壓力很大﹐經濟不景氣之下﹐讓許多人都不願加入成為會員。他看起來很緊張﹐我替他擔心。他需要有個女孩子來照顧他。當然我不是這個人選。

No comments:

Post a Comment