Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Job Security

Completely bored at work today. Actually, business has been very slow for a few month now. The business was so slow and I was so bored and had absolutely nothing to do that I started this blog. I was able to write, at least the English part, about two entries per day. It is not getting better. Normally this time of the year is the busiest with Thanksgiving-Christmas shopping season coming up. Not last year nor this year. The production and warehouse already laid off several workers. So far the office workers are safe, but no one knows how long. Talked with the gals at Accounting, they complained of no business, nothing to do neither. We are all very worry about our job securities. Some gals even start looking for a new job. Should I start to look for a new job as well? No matter, it is time to revise my old resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment