Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Adventures -勞動節的活動

Labor Day long weekend, the time for some freaky sex :) LOL
On Saturday, BBQ with Hector and his family. Well, actually, spent quality time with Hector first. I went to his house in the morning. Spent the entire daytime in his house having sex. Then went to his parents' house for family BBQ in the evening. A really embarrassed moment: his sister caught me butt naked in Hector's house. We had sex all day. Kind of forgot the flow of the time. Apparently his cellphone was off. So his sister came to got us. Except that we didn't know she was coming and she had a key to the house. Good thing we were finished by then or it would be even more embarrassed. Hector was in the shower when his sister came in. Caught me naked in Hector's living room watching TV. I was very surprise and startle. I immediately covered my body with my hands, and she immediately turn around, apologizing. I ran into Hector's room and putted on my clothes. Oh, she already knew about me and her brother and I am good friend with her. The evening was really lovely though. Hector's parents lived just around the block. His family all lived either in the same neighborhood or really closed by, within a few miles. I guess it's a Latino thing. Anyway, after Hector changed, we walked to his parents' house. His mom must think that I am Hector's girlfriend. Though Hector's siblings know about me and Hector (we are just fuck buddies.) His parents really like me and treat me really well, so we never bother to tell them the truth. Although I had a hard time communicated with them since they don't speak English and I don't understand Spanish. Either Hector or his sister had to translate for me. We had great home-made food, good beer, and good family and friends. It was a wonderful day.
On Sunday, I went out with Betsy, Miles's wife. She is one of my closest friend. Well, she and her husband are also my lovers. Miles was out of the town for business. We went out to eat and shopping in the afternoon. And had some “alone” time in the evening. She was wonderful, despite being a mom to two grown children, she managed to keep a slender physique. She is also very experienced. I love having sex with her.
Monday. Well, I played mahjong with my girlfriends and their significant others. Most of my girlfriends either married with children or in a long term stable relationship. We played mahjong all day. And chatting and gossiping. You know, girl stuff :) One of my girlfriends has two children, four year old boy and one year girl. Very adorable. I played with them all afternoon. So cute. This Labor Day long weekend end in a happy note with me winning some money on mahjong table :) hahaha.

勞工節長週末﹐奇特性愛的時間。哈哈哈。
禮拜六跟Hector和他家人一起烤肉。事實上﹐我先和Hector相處一天。我早上到他家。整個白天都在他家性交。然後傍晚去他父母家烤肉。一個很尷尬的場面﹕我光著身體在客廳看電視﹐結果被他的妹妹撞見。我和Hector整天性交﹐忘了時間的流逝﹐他的手機沒有開機﹐他的父母派他妹妹來接我們。只是我們並不知道她要來﹐而且她有Hector家的鑰匙。幸好當時我和Hector已經性交結束﹐要不然會更尷尬。Hector當時在洗澡﹐結果他妹妹進來﹐正好撞見我裸體在客廳看電視。我非常驚訝﹐嚇了一跳。我馬上用手遮住身體重要部位﹐她也馬上轉身﹐不斷抱歉。她老早就知道我和她哥哥的關係﹐而且我跟她還處得不錯。晚上倒是過得很好。他父母家就在巷口附近。Hector的親戚家人如果不是住在同一個社區﹐再不然離很近﹐只有幾哩路。這大概是老墨的文化吧。在Hector換好衣服後﹐我們就一起走路去他父母家。他媽媽一定認為我是Hector的女友。雖然Hector的兄弟姐妹都知道我們真正的關係 (我們只是性愛朋友)。他的父母很喜歡我﹐對我很好﹐所以我們就沒有跟他們說明真相。不過跟 Hector的父母不容易溝通﹐他們不會英文﹐我不會西班牙語﹐只能靠著Hector或是他妹妹當翻譯。我們那天很盡興﹐有他媽媽親手烹飪的美味家常菜﹐有好喝的啤酒﹐還有和藹的家人和朋友。
禮拜天跟Betsy(Miles的太太)一起出門。她是我最親密的好朋友之一。事實上﹐她和她老公都是我的情人。Miles為了生意上的事出遠門。我們下午就出門逛街採購和吃飯。傍晚回家後就“獨處”。Betsy很棒﹐即使是兩個已經成年的孩子的媽﹐身材還是保存的很好﹐穠纖合度的。而且她經驗豐富。我很喜愛和她性交。
禮拜一就和我的姐妹淘還有她們的先生﹑男友一起打麻將。我大部份的姐妹淘如果不是已經結婚﹐就是有固定的男友。我們整天打麻將﹐還有聊天﹐八卦﹐都是些女孩子的事。我一個姐妹已經有兩個小孩。一個四歲的男生﹐一個一歲的女生。非常的可愛。我整個下午都在跟小孩子玩。這個勞工節長週末以快樂的方式結束﹕我在麻將桌上贏了點錢﹐哈哈哈。

No comments:

Post a Comment