Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Date with Hector -和Hector的約會

Rushed home right after work last night. Showered, groomed my sex, and shaved my legs. All because I had a date with Hector. I like Hector a lot. Out of all of my sexual partners, he is more of a boyfriend figure to me. I don't really have romantic feeling toward him and we never want more than that. I don't know how to explain it, but with him, I feel more like a girlfriend then “friend with benefits.” Perhaps it is his demeanor, or his attitude, or the way he treats me. I do not know. Although I done all the preparations for Hector, I was only dress in a T-shirt and and a skirt. What can I say, we planned to stayed in my apartment and I was lazy.

He showed up around 7:30 with Chinese take out food and a backpack. I like him but maybe I should start training him on getting better Chinese food, not the Americanized Chinese food he brought. Granted, I am the only Chinese that I know of likes Panda Express. After we ate, we sat by the bed side chatting. We started to made out. After a few minutes, I pushed him onto the bed. I stood up and slowly strip dancing. He stared me like a hungry wild animal and I was his prey. Slowly, I removed my clothings one by one. Gone was my T-shirt. His eyes widened. Gone was my bra. His eyes widened more. Gone was my skirt and he inhaled loudly. When I removed my panties, he had this animal like noise in his throat, as if he was anxious to consumed me. When I was naked, I bend down, removed his clothings, and gave him oral sex. When I pulled his penis out, it got hard fast. It moved upward quickly and pointed at me as if it got a life of its own. His penis was big. Not quite as big as Dillon's, but still quite thick. I slowly licked and suckled his penis. He signaled me to turn around so he could give me cunnilingus. It felt good when he gave me oral sex. His hands carefully and tenderly caressed my sex. His tongue moved quickly and agilely in and around my sex, unearthed many folds of my sex. We remained in this 69 position for a long time. I massaged his penis with my hands and licked and sucked the tip of his penis. With his quickening and heavier breathing, I knew he was about to came. He inhaled deeply and came in my mouth. After I swallowed his semens, I slowly licked clean his penis. His penis came back to life. Erected like a megalithic structure. I turned around, got on top of him, and slowly his penis slided inside of me. With his thick penis, I felt like being sliced open and impaled. The sensual feeling was intense. I was riding him vigorously, and kept bouncing up and down hard. His hands held my ass and moved me up and down. I moaned loudly and rhythmically with my body's movements. I kept screaming and panting. Then, the orgasm flooded me. I took a deep breath and held my breath, making the orgasm much more intense. My body twitched with ecstasy. I exhaled and inhaled deeply and intensely several times. Finally, the orgasm subsided and I collapsed on Hector. I was paralyzed and lay on top of him. Hector held me tightly, gently rolled me over, laid me on the bed, and with his penis still inside of me, slowly thrust back and forth. My legs wrapped around his waist while his hips moved delicately in a deliberately rhythm. The pleasure pounded me in intense waves, undulated like the ocean waves. Slowly, the pleasure build up. His breath intensified. With a loud moan, he achieved orgasms. I felt he ejaculated in me. With his penis still inside me, we held tightly and kiss. Our tongues entangled. Our lips locked.

After we showered, we remained unclothed. I laid on the bed naked. He took out a camera from his backpack and started shooting pictures of me. I smiled and posed. Then, we exchanged roles. I became the photographer and he the model. We took nude pictures of each other all night. We loved it In fact, we even shoot several sex videos together. Those movies, along with the nude pictures, would kept secretly and would never see the light of the day.

和Hector的約會
昨晚一下班就趕回家。洗澡﹐修剪私處的毛﹐刮腿毛。所有的準備都是因為晚上和Hector有約。我很喜歡Hector。在我所有的性伴侶中﹐Hector比較像個男朋友。我對他並沒有愛情﹐我們只想要維持現在的樣子。我不知道怎麼解釋這種感覺﹐可是跟他在一起﹐我就覺得比較像女朋友﹐而不僅是“有特殊福利的朋友”。大概是他的舉止﹐或是他的態度﹐或是他對待我的方式。我不知道啦。雖然我為了Hector準備好了﹐我只是穿T-shirt和短裙。我們計劃待在家裡﹐我就懶的換漂亮衣服。

他大概七點半來﹐背著一個背包﹐帶了外賣的中國菜。我很喜歡他不過我應該開始要訓練他買更正宗好吃的中國菜﹐而不是這種美式中國菜。不過我要認罪﹐我大概是唯一一個喜歡吃Panda Express那種騙老美的中國菜的華人。吃完飯後﹐我們坐在床邊聊天。我們開始熱吻。幾分鐘後﹐我把他推倒在床﹐我開始跳脫衣舞。他如同一隻飢餓的野獸瞪著好像他的獵物的我。我慢慢的一件一件脫掉我的衣服。我的T-shirt脫掉﹐他睜大眼睛。我把胸罩脫掉﹐他的眼睛睜得更大。脫掉我的短裙﹐他大聲的深吸了一口氣。當我把內褲脫掉﹐他喉嚨有種動物般的聲音﹐仿彿迫不及待的要享受我的身體。當我全身赤裸時﹐我彎下腰來脫光他的衣服﹐幫他口交。當我把他的陰莖拉出來時﹐它變硬的很快﹐它很快的往上挺立指著我﹐仿彿有自己的生命。他的陰莖尺寸大﹐雖然沒有Dillon的巨大﹐不過也滿粗的。我慢慢的又舔又吸允他的陰莖。他作手勢要轉身﹐他才可以幫我口交。他幫我口交的感覺很好﹐他的手小心而又柔和的愛撫我的私處﹐他的舌頭輕快又敏捷的在我私處裡面和週圍移動﹐翻開了我私處的皺褶。我們保持這種69姿勢很長一段時間。我用手按摩他的陰莖﹐舔著吸著他陰莖的頂部。隨著他加快加重的呼吸﹐我知道他快要高潮了。他深深的吸一口氣﹐射精在我口中。在我將精液吞下後﹐我緩慢地將他的陰莖舔乾淨。他的陰莖馬上又堅挺。勃起得好像座巨石建築。我轉過身﹐坐在他身上﹐他的陰莖緩慢的滑入我的身體。他粗大的陰莖讓我的身體覺得好像被切開刺穿。色慾上的感覺很強烈。我猛烈的騎在他身上﹐不斷的上下彈動。他的手扶著我的臀部﹐上下的移動我。我放肆的呻吟聲跟我身體的律動有著節奏。我不斷的叫喊和喘息。然後性高潮如同洪水般湧進我身體。我深呼吸﹐彆著氣讓高潮更加劇烈。我的身體因為狂喜而抽慉。我猛烈的深呼吸了幾次。終於高潮感漸漸的消退﹐我倒在Hector身上。我全身無力的躺在他身上。Hector緊緊的抱著我﹐溫柔的把我轉身﹐讓我躺在床上﹐他的陰莖仍然在我體內﹐開始緩慢的來回抽動。我的腿環繞他的腰﹐他輕巧的以刻意的節奏來回移動他的臀。快感如同強力的波浪衝擊著我﹐一陣一陣的如同海浪。漸漸的快感累積起來。他的呼吸變粗。在大聲呻吟下﹐他也達到高潮。我感覺到他在我體內射精。當他的陰莖還在我體內﹐我們緊緊的相擁熱吻。我們的舌頭相互纏繞﹐我們的脣緊緊相鎖。

洗完澡後﹐我們仍然光著身體。我赤裸的躺在床上。他從背包裡拿出相機﹐開始拍我的照片。我笑著擺各種姿勢。然後我們交換﹐我變成攝影師﹐他是我的模特兒。我們整晚拍攝對方的裸體照。我們很喜歡這個活動。我們還曾經拍過幾個性愛影片。這些影片和裸照會被秘密的收藏好﹐永不見天日。

No comments:

Post a Comment