Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Being Hitting On on My Lunch Break by a Cute Black Guy

While on my lunch break alone in a fast-food restaurant, a handsome black guy who sat next to me hit on me. He started a conversation with me. First he was polite and only talked in general topics like weather is hot, the wild fire is crazy ...etc. Then, perhaps I was friendly with him, or he saw that I kind of like him, he started to flirted with me. Compliment on my look and my outfit. I love guys compliment on my look. It's my weakness/turn on. He was cute with nice body, and he was funny and interesting. Besides, it is not like a girl got hitting on in a fast-food restaurant everyday. I like him. So I gave him my home phone number when he asked. Well, we will see what this leads to.

今天中午一個人去速食餐廳吃飯時﹐坐隔壁桌﹐一個帥帥的黑人跟我搭訕。一開始時還客氣的談些普通的話題﹐比如天氣啦﹐森林火災啦之類的。漸漸的﹐大概是我對他很友善﹐或者他看出了我有點喜歡他﹐他開始跟我調情﹐稱讚我的外貌﹐還有我的衣服。我喜歡男人讚美我的外貌﹐這是我的弱點﹐很能挑動我的情緒。那個男人滿帥的﹐而且體格很好﹐加上又幽默有趣。況且不是每天都有人在速食餐廳搭訕我。我喜歡他﹐所以當他問起時﹐我給他家裡的電話號碼。看看這會到哪一步吧。

-Update: He called tonight. We had a good conversation. He asked me out tomorrow night. A little impatient :) And I said yes.

-最新消息﹕他剛剛才打了電話給我﹐我們談得很愉快。他約我明晚出去。有點小小的猴急哦。不過我同意了。

No comments:

Post a Comment