Monday, August 31, 2009

Learn something new: Floozy

As an immigrant myself, my English was poor when I first came to the US. There were a lot of words that I never heard of. Like floozy. I didn't know what that mean because I never heard of the word. It's not a word that I learned in school nor did I encountered it. Until my first full time job. That was a few month after I graduated college. A girl called me floozy in my face at work. I was very promiscuous back then. Well, ok, maybe still am to a lesser degree. Anyway, I slept with many of my co-workers and superiors at that company. The company was a medium sized company with a few hundred employees total. No, I didn't sleep with everyone, though I heard rumors that suggest I did. I pretty sure there are guidelines/policy regarding sexual harassment and sex in general on the employee handbook. After a few weeks that I started there, I started to slept with my co-workers and superiors. My first sexual partners was my direct supervisor. He was flirting with me while training me. One thing lead to the other, I slept with him. Then I slept with other co-workers who flirted and being nice to me. I didn't have any romantic feeling toward them. I slept with them because I love the attention that gave me, and I truly enjoyed sex. Of course I didn't sleep with my co-workers indiscriminately. I wouldn't sleep with them if they were married or in a serious relationship. That obviously didn't help with my reputation. Soon, I had the attention of most of my male co-workers and the jealousy of my female co-workers. That's when a girl called me floozy in my face. I was actually getting with that girl very well. It was her that told me all the unsavory rumors. She told me that girls in the office “floozy.” That how I learn the word “floozy.” By the way, she was not saints herself, being in a relationship yet still saw other men. Yet she never tried to slept with any of the male co-workers. It was her that taught me that I shouldn't fool around where my work/income is concerned. Eventually, with all rumors, unfriendliness the female co-workers had toward me, and nasty office business that worsen because of my promiscuity I decided to leave. That's a valuable lesson. I never have any sexual relationship with my co-workers ever. I even try to maintain a respectable facade. All to avoid the unpleasantness.

No comments:

Post a Comment