Friday, November 13, 2009

Taiwan Travel -台灣之旅

Almost a month has passed since I got back from Taiwan, yet I haven't post anything regarding traveling in Taiwan. Actually, I didn't do anything in Taiwan, didn't go to anywhere. I stayed in Taipei with my stepfather, my mom and my half-sister. I was able to relax. Spending time with my parents, shared a bed with my sister and chatting until early morning. My parents went to work during daytime, so I went shopping with my college age sister. During night time, sometime we went to night markets. It was the most unproductive two weeks ever and I love it.


從台灣回來幾乎要一個月了﹐一直沒有寫在台灣旅行的經歷。其實也沒有什麼太了不起的旅程。並沒有出遠門到哪裡玩。回到在台北的家﹐和繼父﹐媽媽和同母異父的妹妹享受天倫之樂。暫時放下各種煩惱﹐受二老的憐愛﹐和妹妹窩在同張床上親密聊天到半夜。白天繼父和媽媽去上班﹐就和讀大學的妹妹到處逛街。晚上有時去夜市吃台灣小吃。就這樣優哉游哉的過兩個禮拜。

No comments:

Post a Comment