Friday, November 20, 2009

Hector loss his job -Hector失業

I haven't post a lot the past few weeks. Other than being busy at work, Hector lived in my apartment for the past two weeks. Hector was fired from his job as a container truck driver. He has nothing to do so he came over. Compare to other unemployed people, he is lucky that he own his truck. It's not too hard for him to find a new job, assuming the trucking industry is recovering from the recession, of course. However, he plan to take a break for one or two month. He can get the EDD unemployment benefit. I heard that the money is about 70% of the salary and it lasts over an year. This may sounds racist: Latino sure know a lot about the social security.
Hector played video game at my home during the daytime, and after I got home, almost immediately torn off my clothes and had sex with me. We spend two lusty week at my apartment waiting for his EDD check. He got the first check yesterday and went home packing. He plan to go to Mexico for two weeks. He was asking me to go with him, but I already used up my vacation time when I went back to Taiwan last month. Now that the company slowly regain some business and start getting busy. I dare not to take time off. Good thing that Hector will be back within two weeks, something about having to write some EDD form every two weeks.


最近這幾個禮拜比較少寫新的文章﹐除了公司開始變得比較忙之外﹐Hector跑來我公寓住兩個禮拜也是原因之一。當卡車司機的Hector被他公司解僱了。閑著沒事就來我這裡住幾天。比起其他失業的人﹐Hector因為自己擁有卡車﹐要再找工作其實並不難。不過他計劃先休息一兩個月﹐反正這段期間﹐他可以拿EDD加州的失業金﹐據說可以拿到薪水的70%﹐而且可以拿超過一年。墨西哥人在社會福利方面蠻會佔政府的便宜。
Hector白天待在我家打電動﹐在我回家後幾乎馬上就把我衣服扒光﹐拉我上床。在我家過了充滿肉慾的兩個禮拜﹐等失業金發下來。昨天他領到第一筆失業金後﹐他回他家打包行李﹐準備回他墨西哥老家度假兩個禮拜。本來要找我一起去﹐不過我的vacation已經在回台灣時用完了﹐現在公司好不容易恢復了點生機﹐正忙的時候﹐我可不敢隨意請假。好在Hector兩個禮拜後就回來﹐好像是失業金要兩個禮拜填寫一次表格之類的。

No comments:

Post a Comment