Monday, December 7, 2009

Raining Day -下雨天

It was raining ever since this morning. The weather report said that it will rain the entire week. I hate raining days. For someone who has a glooming personality, I sure hate raining. I love the cloudy weather, but dislike the wet and sticky raining. The news reports that there is even snow falling in the Grapevine. I never saw snow falling. I grew up in Taiwan and live in warm California for more than 15 years. I have been to mountains covering with snow, but the snowing already stopped. I have skied in Big Bear, but that was artificial snow. I traveled all over the US during my college year, but that was during spring/summer time. I never ever seen snow falling from the sky.

今天一早就滴滴答答的下著雨。氣象報告說這個禮拜都會下雨。我討厭下雨天。或許我的個性比較偏向陰鬱﹐我喜歡雲層濃厚的陰天﹐但是討厭濕答答的雨。
新聞報導說通往北加州的交通要道Grapevine在下雪。我一輩子從來沒看過下雪。在台灣出生長大﹐在溫暖如春的加州住超過十五年﹐從來沒看過下雪。曾經和大學同學﹑朋友到山上賞雪﹐只是當時雪已經停了。也曾經到Big Bear滑過雪﹐可是雪是人造雪。我在大學時曾經旅遊過全美﹐卻是在春﹑夏交際的時候。我從來沒有看過天空飄雪的景象。

No comments:

Post a Comment